Logo design, stationery and website updates for Food Recipe Blogs & Website.
You Totally Got This is a website created by Rani Hansen – it is a place to come for easy, weeknight meal recipes. The food that Rani creates is healthy, delicious and quick to make.
After a few years creating these recipes in the basic DIY website, You Totally Got This needs a website that functions as a powerful marketing & communication to attract new customers, positions itself as an expert in healthy food and provide credibility to potential sponsors for collaboration.
Specifically, the new website needs to fulfil the following business needs:
- Increase the number of visitors to the website
- Showcase recipes to attract sponsorship & collaborations (mostly from food companies)
- As a social influencer, the website needs to have the modern and attractive look and feel.
You Totally Got this has 7000+ followers on Instagram, mainly busy females who don’t have time to cook (or don’t like to cook!), ranging in ages from 25-45. This new website needs to assist the target audience to do the following:
- Find the right recipes for their needs
- Get a healthy and delicious dinner on the table FAST
The existing website was based on WordPress which we were happy to keep. We recommend the revamp of the website with the new layout that is easier to navigate and extra features to enhance the reader’s experience.
The new website was be designed to:
- allow the busy people to research recipes, filtering them by cooking time, ingredients, meals/course and special diets (this is big – this allows readers to browse the recipes based on their needs and increase the engagement)
- encourage readers to leave comments on the recipes, helping other readers to make informative decision
- encourage sponsors and food companies to collaborate or advertise on the website.
I am a brand consultant and chief Designer at Lollipop Creative Studio. We are Bayside Melbourne based branding, graphic and web designer, creating logo, branding and website designs for small businesses and female professionals that tell story about their passions and values based on a well-thought strategy and best practices.
We work with fierce dreamers, visionary leaders and conscious entrepreneurs who make positive impacts in the world. People who want to make a difference and believe in what they do. Over the years and having worked with many businesses, we found this can take shape in many professions – coaches, family psychologists, healers, childcare owners, bloggers, consultants, or even innovators and small businesses in kids/baby industry.