[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” css_animation=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]
SHOPIFY TEMPLATE CUSTOM DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT IN MELBOURNE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES & FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
Lollipop Creative Studio offers Shopify design and development based in Cheltenham, Melbourne. We are an Australian certified Shopify partner/designer.
You are here because you want to launch products/online shop and looking for the right platform. Or you already have had a Shopify shop yet need a facelift to align it more to your branding and valued customers. You have kick-ass products, great business model but yet your shop feels so… template. You want to have an online shop that represents your vision and aligned with your ideal customers.
What can I do for you?
I specialise in helping female entrepreneurs and small businesses in branding strategy and web design. With a strategic planning and marketing background, I will create a strong branding that stands out from the competition and tells your stories.
I use platforms such as WordPress and BigCommerce and Shopify that allow business owners to launch the websites as quick and as cost effective as possible. Most small business owners do not need a complicated custom made websites, so instead of spending your money and time getting a custom made sites and templates, we will be spending time creating the interface and look that will align with your branding and appeal your ideal customers.
Shopify is ideal for small businesses or professional who requires robust and ready-to-use online shop/e-commerce software. We customise the shop to fit your (new) branding and Shopify team will look after the upgrades, security and all the support that you need.
Included in your investment:
- Shopify Store Set up
- Homepage, category, product, content and blog page design:
- 1 initial concept + up to 3 revisions for design stage for each page.
- Styling and additional up to 3 revisions (complying to the approved design) on developer test site environment.
- Responsive Design
- All the features of Shopify (https://www.shopify.com.au/online/ecommerce-solutions#cart)
- One hour Product and Category content tutorial via Skype
If you require us to research, source and install additional (free or premium) plugins and extra features that are not standard features of Shopify, we can source these on your behalf at an additional cost to you.
Does not include:
- Domain Subscription
- Hosting (charged by Shopify directly)
- Any changes that requires concept redesign after we start integration will attract additional quote.
- BYO Branding (or book my branding & website package and get $300 off!)
- You provide the images and content for the pages. I can also organise a project management for sourcing/briefing photographer and copywriter for a small cost.
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”transparent” up=”20″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” background_color=”rgba(78,200,206,0.53)” side_padding=”5″ padding_top=”5″ padding_bottom=”5″ css_animation=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Why Subscription Based E-commerce platform, I hear you ask…
- Both BigCommerce and Shopify are specifically designed for e-commerce purpose in mind. Both are all-in-one, fully hosted e-commerce solution that comes with a robust set of tools for managing your online store. This means that they already come with essential features that you could activate without paying extra cost to your developer or to pay extra plugin for shipping, postage etc (Both e-commerce platforms offer premium apps to enhance customers experience but not the essential).
- It’s out of the box features mean you can turn them on and off in the future when you are ready and already are included in the price.
- Instead of paying hosting company for your monthly data storage and bandwidth, you pay the e-commerce provider for their hosting, service and support.
- The e-commerce provider will look after security and updates for your e-commerce software and platform.