SHOPIFY DESIGNER & DEVELOPER FOR SMALL BUSINESSES & ENTREPRENEURS
We are an Australian certified Shopify partner based in the South East areas of Melbourne (Bayside/Kingston) servicing Australia wide clients.
We help small businesses and entrepreneurs with Shopify design and development, and convert your website into a money making machine by strategically design and develop the site to achieve your objectives using Shopify’s best practices to maximise your engagement and conversion.
Online Shops for Small Businesses
Baby & Children’s Online Shops
Homeware Shopify Design
Fashion & Lifestyle Shopify Designer
CUSTOM SHOPIFY DESIGN
Our Shopify custom design package is perfect for brands who are ready to move away from the template design, or if you want o migrate to Shopify from different cart.
Need a logo or a new brand identity? Check out our branding packages.
Contact us for a FREE unlimited trial.
- Shopify Unlimited trial. Launch when you are re
- One of a kind website design to match your branding – a custom design, not template based
- Responsive Design (desktops, tablets and mobiles)
- Navigation menu set up
- Set up of Shopify Built in Blog
- Setup of newsletter form with pop-up and/or on footer
- Setup of tax, payment and shipping
- Domain redirect and connection
- Unlimited support up until 30 days after project completed
What Our Clients Had Said:
- Linda completed branding (mood board, logo, letterhead, business cards, flyers) for my private practice - Act with Purpose Psychology, in Brunswick. Linda was very patient, thorough and professional. She was flexible and generous with her time. It is clear that client satisfaction is very important ... Read More
- Lollipop Creative Studio were friendly and easy to work with, and we were thrilled with our logo design and the whole process. Lollipop does a fantastic job in creating brands for early childhood products and services, and was a great fit for us. We were impressed with the portfolio, and our own des... Read More
- I worked with Linda a few years ago to design our Hello Charlie website, and loved the experience. So when it came to a major redesign and rebranding, I had no hesitation in going back to Linda! The new design builds on and refreshes our original, so it's still recognisably Hello Charlie but an up ... Read More