MAXIMISE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE
BY CREATING A WEBSITE THAT IS ENGAGING AND ON-BRAND
MELBOURNE WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
You are here because you are ready to take your online presence a step ahead. You are a fierce dreamer, a visionary leader and you are ready to change the game and take a stand as a chief in your industry. But even when you are planning a world domination, you will still need people to discover you.
So imagine having a website that is not only beautiful, but also converts the visits to sales.
Building a business is a tough job and you know you would rather spend your time in making sales than having a headache on building a website. Fear not, I am committed to supporting you and your business through powerful websites that are easy to use. I work closely with you to design the look and feel of your website, using platforms such as WordPress and BigCommerce/Shopify that allow business owners to launch their websites as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. I guide you through the hoops and loops and help you achieve the website that talks for itself.
if you use the website to promote your business or to server your clients/customers, but not selling products, we recommend using WordPress for your platform.
WordPress is open source content management software and currently powers around 25% of all websites on the Internet. The project is contributed to by tens of thousands of developers all over the world and is growing from strength to strength. WordPress allows us to develop flexible and customisable websites to modern standards and observes web development best practices. Furthermore the community of web developers that use WordPress reaches far and wide and allows us to tap in to this collective intelligence and bring that wealth of experience to your project.
Your site will be using a robust template that is customised to your branding and needs which will allow us to work within an affordable cost and a reasonable timeline
We use Shopify or BigCommerce, which are a subscription based e-commerce platforms for most of our clients.
Why Subscription based E-commerce platform for Small Businesses?
- Both BigCommerce and Shopify are specifically designed for e-commerce. Both are all-in-one, fully hosted e-commerce solution that come with a robust set of tools for managing your online store. This means that they already come with essential features that you could activate without paying extra to your developer, including extra plugins for different methods of shipping, payment, selling on Facebook and Ebay and many more. They also offer premium apps to enhance your customer’s experience if you need additional features not included in the box.
- Their out of the box features mean you can turn them on and off in the future when you are ready. They are included in your subscription fee.
- Instead of paying a hosting company for your monthly data storage and bandwidth, you pay the e-commerce provider for their hosting, service and support.
- The e-commerce provider will look after security and updates for your e-commerce software and platform. There is no need to pay additional maintenance fee to your developer.
- Their subscriptions start from USD29 and you can upgrade this when your shop grows.You will need to pay the subscription to BigCommerce/Shopify every month (directly billed to you). This is essentially the same as if you are paying your hosting somewhere else, but actually includes unlimited bandwidth, regular updates and unlimited email support. You will also need an email hosting. We recommend using Google Mail for $5/month if you’d like to have a business email address with your domain, or we could use free Google email address.
Get Our Price List!
Simply enter your details below & our price list will be emailed straight to your inbox.
"We are so happy that we found Linda!!"
A massive thank you from Fox and Bear Tots
Linda could translate thousands of words the team thought of to describe ToyFiesta into beautiful graphics speaking of itself. Everyone visits www.toyfiesta.com.au gives us a common feedback about the looks of the website: beautiful work!A very big thank you Linda for all the work you have done for us and the seamless process you follow to achieve such great results.-Toy Fiesta
Working with Lollipop Creative Studio is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Linda is a wonderfully talented lady who had helped to create a new branding package for my children's embroidery business.Asking all the right questions in a professional and systematic manner, Linda obtained all the necessary information to help develop a new logo and stationary package that captured the essence of my business perfectly.I highly recommend Lollipop Creative Studio, not only for the stunning final results but for the patience, understanding and exceptional attention to detail. - Kembroid
"I'm So Proud Of My Online Space"
I knew exactly the look and feel I wanted to create when visiting my new website. Linda matched the brief exactly. She drew some wonderful illustrations to give a handmade vibe to the site and her knowledge of Wordpress functionality made a website I am truly proud to promote to the world. She's a true gem and one I'm so pleased to have found. Thank you again Linda xx - Hunting For Lady Bugs
"We couldn't be happier"
We couldn't be happier with the logo for our new company 'The Big Yellow Bus'. Linda incorporated our ideas and with her creative touches succeeded in bringing our vision to life! The whole process was pleasurable and we would recommend Lollipop Creative Studio to anyone looking for a fantastic graphic designer! Thanks, Donna and Angela. - The Big Yellow Bus
||Seriously Stylish, Quirky And Unique!||
We have had so many compliments on our new website design - within hours of it going live one of our suppliers told us it was one of the best websites she had ever seen! Linda was great to work with - really thorough and asked questions that made us really think about what we wanted. The result is a design that is really truly about us, it's completely unique and really reflects us as a business and as the people (and the dog!) behind the business.
I'm so impressed with Linda, and can't recommend her highly enough! Thanks so much Linda : ) Vanessa. -Hello Charlie